I was not born with journalism talents. I am still learning proper grammer (which I had to google to find out how it is spelled, Grammar).
I am blogging and trying to make sense when I have all these excuses not to:
1. I was raised in the Hills of hillbilly language
2. I sound out words wrong because I mispronounce them
3. English is a second language after I learned Country first
4. I have MS so I can have brain (cognitive) issues
5. Rurnt is not how to pronounce ruined. Just some of my history
6. Writing is hard work!
If I spent more time learning writing skills as I do making excuses. Y'all know the answer to that is what you tell your kids, You would get it done!
Since I started blogging I have learned much more than writing skills. I have fun with my blogging friends.
PS. After a few comments, I thank you! I will stop comparing my abilities to other blogs. A lesson for me: Do not compare yourself to others!