Friday, October 1, 2010

Mom's Rose











A rose to encourage me, during these tough days.

We were surprised to see a rose  blooming this weekend that Mom planted, many years ago.

I think it is late in the year, to see a rose blooming among mimosa's.

It gives me a glimpse of hope.  When the bills are due, not feeling great, stress overflowing, etc.

I do try to see the hope of life.  I was feeling tearful earlier, but it all worked out.  I made a few phone calls, lowered some monthly payments!

I was reminded to take it One day at a time.

9 comments:

fiftyodd said...

It has to be a good sign. Hang in there.

Jane said...

Best wishes to you! You are in my prayers,

Jane

Anonymous said...

This is late for this type of rose to be blooming.....Your Mother, Peggy (which is my sister) is telling you to just hold on...Jesus is coming soon.!!!

Felicia said...

What a beautiful rose. I agree it must be a sign to keep your chin up, things will get better.

Tea with Tiffany said...

a sign of beautiful life.. one day at a time, amen.

BARBIE said...

How beautiful. God always gives us a sign that He is looking out for us.

Rose said...

sometimes we just have to stop and pray, think, look and see that we can enjoy life and work things out. rose

laughwithusblog said...

Oh so glad you were encouraged!

Deborah Ann said...

I think it's beautiful that your mom's rose is blooming! It's a little message of love, just for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...