Sunday, July 12, 2009

TAKE THE RISK

Sometimes I find if I go out on a limb, take risks, I feel so accomplished. It does not matter what it is, big or small, those challenges can be rewarding. When you look back, it is usually to say, what was the big deal?

One small challenge for me is to get out of the house. I seem to see many people who have a tendency to stay home, in the comfort zone. When I push myself to go, I now am usually satisfied that I went.

Another challenge has been to write a blog that makes sense. I started this knowing I am not a writer, but it has been rewarding in so many ways. The blogosphere would understand what I am trying to say.

Now here is a funny leap for you, become my follower and see where that goes. That really makes me smile to type it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very honest post!

awb said...

I agree, plus it's fun to interact with people.

Andy

Anjanette Young said...

You are doing a wonderful job; with your blog, with your endeavors with everything. I am already following you... How about a hug oxoxoxoxo

Inday said...

Oh, Kim, there is no limit in blogosphere. You don't have to be a writer to be able to keep a blog. I am not a writer myself. I just love writing. And I do it here. I cannot keep a journal. I have far too many notes to put away. Most of them are school notebooks, folders of files of my school work that I still cannot part.

At least keeping a blog makes it a lot easier. All I have to do is turn on and off the computer. :)

You are so sweet a lady friend.

Cheers!

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you.

blessedmom said...

You continue to be an inspiration to everyone, Kim. I'm glad I met you in the blogosphere. :)

Take care always!

Sheila :)

LisaG said...

I love following your blog, been busy lately but I made time today. Keep on posting and your followers will keep growing.

Karen said...

Kim...I am so glad I found your blog...one of your other comments was so right...you are an inspiration...looking forward to reading anything you write....

Chillaxin' said...

You are fabulous... YOU are always an inspiration to me. :)http://livinginthefastlanex2.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...