Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A BUSY DAY

You never know what a day will bring. I started an ordinary day off with going with my husband to look at a house, for a friend. Then it was rush from house to house to real estate office and finally heading toward home.
I get a phone call that Dad needs to go back to Atlanta to be checked, tomorrow. He has to be sure everything is running fine, when it comes to the heart. He needs to be tested.

When we wake up, we need to be Thankful for what we have and realize we never know what a day will bring. Sometimes it is good and some are bad, all in all, it is life.

I am happy to say check out my 70th followers blog. Jim at The Good Man Blog. Here is a line from his blog.
"Remember, a thousand little things together is a big thing. On the other hand, zero little things is also a big thing."

10 comments:

Karen said...

Pray everything goes well for your dad...I like your thankful comment...we just never know what life will bring, but we can be assured our Father knows what is best for us...congratulations on your 70th follower!

awb said...

Just think how boring it would be if everyday was the same, makes it fun!

Andy

Anjanette Young said...

You say I am busy, look at you...

Congrats on your 70th follower!!!

Anonymous said...

I pray your Dad's check up with go fine and I wish him well as much as I wish yours.

I sent you an invite in my new facebook. So I can give you the detail of what happened today. Hopefully, not too long.

I am signing as Anon...but am sure you'll figure out who.

Take care Kim.

Anonymous said...

My mom is going through Cardiac Rehab right now and believe me I know the meaning of good days and bad...lol. It is so true that is just how life is; in every way, jobs, relationships, and I can't think of anything to which this doesn't apply. For the past several years I have tried my best to live everyday as if it were my last, but on the bads days I am learning it helps to remember... there are good day's and then there are bad. So, maybe the next day will be good.

blessedmom said...

Hi Kim! How are you? I will surely pray for your Dad's check-up to be well. Anyway, congrats on your 70th follower! Wow! :)

Take care Kim! Have a blessed day! :)

Chillaxin' said...

I'm glad your dad is doing better.

Chillaxin' said...

Hey, I can't see the top writing on your page. It's blank...Also, join my other blog, please, chitchatabouteverything.blogspot.com. Thanks

A.Marie said...

Hi there! Congrats on the 70th follower, and I am so glad that your dad is feeling better! :)

LisaG said...

It is so good to see your followers growing.

I must apologize for not updating my blogs regularly. I am currently working on my new website. Hopefully I'll get started again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...