We started out our relationship by writing letters....so after 28 years of marriage...I am writing you about a few things that come to my mind when thinking about our life together (but this particular letter is a little bit public):
1. you are a pack rat when I like to get rid of stuff so I kinda ignore the clutter...knowing it is a part of who you are.
2. you have always been a very involved father as we raised our two great kids...which I appreciate beyond words.
3. you snore but I got used to it and now I blog about it
4. you loved food and I was never hungry so I kinda nagged about food
5. you have helped me to live a normal life despite the MS...one of the many ways you have helped me....was by working on power chairs, scooters, walkers, vans, grab bars, ramps, Smart car, hand-controls and handicap accessible houses.
I am so thankful and feel so blessed to have shared this journey of life with you!
Happy Anniversary Hubs! I Love You!