Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I NEED ADVICE

I am thanking my reader's, followers and all for being so encouraging. Jennifer has some free software downloads for you.

I want to wish my baby sister Happy Birthday today. We all went out to eat again. It is fun to have family time. We are making memories.

I ordered me a T-Shirt with "Stuff could always be worse" on it today. I feel like I could wear it in my wheelchair, because I really believe that.
Maybe I will post a picture when I receive it.

Give me some feedback, my market research, if anyone else would like to buy a T-Shirt, notepad, etc. with that phrase on it. My husband says, no way. I just wanted a few more opinions.

8 comments:

Anjanette Young said...

That is an excellent idea! You are so clever...

RA said...

I love the deep meaning behind your words :)! But I think your husband also represents a part of the market. Not everyone has the same taste or perspective. It is always good to do a throughout research before getting an item released. Best wishes and have a wonderful day, Kim.

blessedmom said...

That's a great idea Kim! You're creative! :)

LisaG said...

I am kind of partial to notebooks. Maybe that's just the writer in me.

Inday said...

Kim, I'd like to buy a shirt. Am size small of your standard because I have small frame. All we need to arrange is the right address. And make sure Spammers are out in this business. We can't be sure who we are talking to because my email address used in this blogspot has been overloaded by spammers. Yes, am very much interested to buy one from you though it may sound unreal because I live down here below the map.

Anonymous said...

I would have to order one, since I am just starting and have not done much yet. I have a cheaper one on the way, I am looking at nicer but about $30. Maybe I will put them in my EBAY store, standard-stuff, that is clickable from this site, then I will take orders with the safety of Paypal.
Let me know
Kim

A.Marie said...

Hi there! I FINALLY am able to post; IE and Blogger are really not getting along, at least on my end. So, I am getting caught up on all of my bloggy followers. I really like the idea of notepads. Especially if they had a sticky edge, like post-it notes. Then, I could write notes and stick it on things. That would also be a way to advertise for you! :)

I know that you said you are not really concentrating on all of this right now, but since I'm finally on, I decided to put my 2cents in....HAHA! :)

abbiejsmith said...

I think it would be a great idea. I work for a woman in her early thirties who has ALS(Taking care of her son), she has about the same motto!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...