He is at work now! I had forgotten how nice it is to say that phrase.
God takes care of us again!
A few lessons for me, during 8 months of unemployment:
1. If you have a job, be Thankful.
2. When applying for Food Stamps, do not judge.
3. Some stuff is not necessary (less TV, phone etc)
4. Use more blankets to stay warm
5. Less stress when Hubs would do odd jobs.
6. Discovered kind people willing to help.
7. It is Wonderful to keep House payments current.
8. Time to reconnect with Hubs when marriage was drifting some?
9. Having the house Alone, just Me when hubs was busy.
10. Compassion has increased again!
I again learn the lesson, to Wait on God....Really it is One day at a time!