Saturday, May 9, 2009

ONE MORE MOTHER'S DAY

I do try to stay positive but life is challenging. I write about this often, but since my Mother went to Heaven, I would love to have one more Mother's Day with her. I advice everyone is to spend time with your Mother while you can. Life is short, so make good memories. I know many have this loss.

I will be blessed tomorrow with about 25 friends and family coming to my house for celebration of the day. I love having a large family, I do want to have more socials this year. That is my goal! We have been cleaning and cleaning. I am tired but it is worth it. Sometimes being tired is good.

I do have many memories to be thankful for. I am thankful I can remember them. I am so grateful to be a Mother.

10 comments:

katherine said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your comment. And Happy Mother's Day to you also.

I wish i was there so i can help you clean the house..lol.

I like your family pic below. So nice.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day

Pilar said...

HAve a great mother´s day!!!!

Living Day to Day with Multiple Sclerosis said...

My Mom wishes the same thing every year too. We take a picture of Grandma and put some flowers by it and light a candle. Everyone that comes over that day can also put a flower and picture of their Mother's that too have past. This way we are recognizing them also.
Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day with your family.

desperateblogger said...

Happy Mother's Day!

A.Marie said...

I hope you had a wonderful and Blessed Mothers Day!! :)

Together We Save said...

Hope you had a good day. We had a great day at the ball park with my family.

blessedmom said...

Oh, your post makes me want to fly to NJ to hug my Mom tight!

Thanks a lot for the visit and for the nice comment. I appreciate it! I've been doing a lot of cleaning like you do. I'm excited, and tired, too. :)

Take care my friend! Have a great blessed day! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you miss your mom. I have never had much of a relationship with my mother. I envy you for having that love. I'm sorry that she's gone but blessed for being loved. God bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...