Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Cane Corso Puppy

Daisy Mae and Donny 

We got a new Cane Corso puppy!  she is 11 weeks old.



Since Donny is 11 years old, I was hoping  he could pass on some of his great traits.....So we got a girl 11 weeks old and named her Daisy Mae.

I Love mastiff’s since they are smart, lazy and very protective.  Remember Donny killed a moccasin snake that was coming towards me.  When it was 2 feet from me Donny bent down and suddenly the snake was bit in half! 

Daisy Mae is Very active but sweet as can be!


14 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

She is also cute as can be.

DUTA said...

Congratulations!
Daisy Mae seems to be the right companion for Donny.
Enjoy them both!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awww, so sweet! I never heard of Cane Corso. Maybe you can post something about them. Never saw one in a dog show either.

Chatty Crone said...

Puppies are so cute and dogs are so loyal - I love them to death!

Elephant's Child said...

Awwww.

Pam said...

I am so sorry...I have been missing you and wondering where you were...Hoping you are doing well. Love the pup. So cute.

diane b said...

She is so cute and Donny looks like he'll be a good teacher.

MadSnapper said...

Daisy Mae is adorable and her face makes me smile.. Donny is really handsome and I wish I could hug/kiss/squeeze on both of them... thanks for sharing your sweet pups with us

My Odd Sock said...

Cute photos. Looks like they get along. Hoping Daisy Mae is quick to potty-train!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Potty training is still a challenge for her! I am too old for a puppy but she’s equally joyful. She will likely be over 100 pounds so I have to get her trained well.

Connie said...

Congratulations on the new addition to your home. They all look like sweeties.

Terra said...

Your pup is extra cute.

Sandi said...

I want to say they are cute, but they took tough as nails too! 😊

BANNER Cane Corso, said...

Yes Your Blog is much informative and interesting. I will definitely share your blog with my friend circle. Kindly write some information about Cane Corso Puppies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...