Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My Latest Painting and Etsy Shop




I painted this acrylic painting of the road I grew up on again.....  My sister Karen, wanted a painting like I had painted for our sister Renita....so I tried to make the same road be different such as painting it in the Fall colors.

I also opened  an Etsy Shop to sell prints, and a few original acrylic paintings. My aunt Sue will sell her contemporary paintings in my shop eventually.

We began this hobby a year ago as I have blogged about it several times.

We certainly enjoy this hobby!  I am wading into the Etsy world as KimpaintingdespiteMS ....just to see how it goes.

Enjoy ......


15 comments:

DUTA said...

Kim, you are an inspiration!
Your above painting is beautiful and indicates great talent.
Wishing you Good Luck with your Etsy shop!

Karen said...

I am so glad you are selling on Etsy, Kim! I visited your site and your paintings are wonderful and show real talent...I look forward to seeing Sue's artwork, too! May the Lord bless your efforts and when you become world famous, I will have the honor of saying I knew you way back when!

MadSnapper said...

I looked at your paintings in the etsy shop, beautiful. I see the two different views of the road. both are beautiful and love the barn. Good luck with your shop

Ruth Hiebert said...

That's a lovely picture.

Connie said...

Your painting is lovely! Best of luck to you with your shop!

Rose said...

I love this! You are talented....

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is beautiful! It looks a bit like here. I am going to visit now!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The picture of the cows behind the fence in the sunset, is it 8 X 10?

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

I wish you all the best with this new endeavor, Kim. The new painting of the road is lovely. I can see you doing a "four seasons" series of this one.

Clipping Path said...


Great post.thank you so much.Love this blog.

Chatty Crone said...

That is beautiful. You are so incredibly talented. I mean that.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

GORGEOUS..... What an awesome area where you grew up.... Is that the Smokies in the background?

You are SO talented.... Good Luck with your Etsy Shop.

Hugs,
Betsy

My Odd Sock said...

Very cool! Congrats!
We knew you when...

Small Kucing said...

Love the 10 paintings you have in the shop :)

diane b said...

Your paintings are great good luck with your new venture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...