Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Heat Effect in the Winter


While I was driving down my driveway, this golden tree was so beautiful that I stopped and took a picture of it......well the beauty was better in person!

I love the seasons changing but getting used to a cooler season is rough!   I bundle up since I am freezing then that causes my legs to start spasming, cramping....(spasticity) until I change to cooler clothes!

It took me Foerever to figure that out in the cold weather!......my word of advice to MSers is to watch out for the heat (causing weakness and pain) even in the winter time!  

I hope all enjoy watching the beauty of these changing seasons!

8 comments:

MadSnapper said...

so do you mean when the weather gets cold, if you put on a jacket and sweatpants or jeans, it cause spasms? and you have to put on lighter clothes? it is a beautiful view. i am sorry to hear the weather changes cause you to have issues.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Yes but it all depends on how thick, warm the clothes are. I would rather have cold legs than spastic legs. If I take off my socks, the spasms go away. I don't mean to complain but I tell people all the time, watch out for the heat......kinda sneaks up on me in the cold winter!

sprinkles said...

I know exactly what you mean about loving the beauty of fall but not liking the colder weather. Once I get cold, I tend to stay that way.

How interesting about MS -- the warmth causing spasms. I'm glad you realize what causes them so that you can avoid them.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely photo.

Elephant's Child said...

Oh yes. And shopping centres are heated to other people's comfort levels. I do prefer winter, but, as you say, I have to be careful.
I also find that big changes in temperature can cause spasms as well. Do you?

Small Kucing said...

Getting cooler over there? Do you have ginger? Can make ginger tea to warm up the body.

My Odd Sock said...


I can relate to your problem. That explains my preference for wearing shorts as long as possible. At times, I feel I can't move in pants because its too hot!

Funny how pictures in the fall never exactly look as beautiful as you think they will be. Ansel Adams we're not!

diane b said...

You have a pretty driveway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...