Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brain Exercise!

Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein

This is a challenge for us all to keep learning, at all ages.  I got this ideal from Velvet Over Steel.    She has a great blog.

I have been playing games over at Lumosity.   Of course, they want you to subscribe, but I do the free games.

I do feel exercise for the brain, must be a good thing, since exercise is good for the  body....

No lesson, except keep trying to learn, even if you feel too old!

2 comments:

Aries said...

Yes, I totally agreed. Every morning I would solve either a Sudoku or a Kakura puzzle to exercise my brain. I could get it from my local paper or sometime I print it out from a web. Got hook to it since a small boy thought me how to play. It is like a crossword puzzle but instead of words, we solve numbers. Do try it sometime. Certain web side do teach you how to solve it. Fun.

Karen said...

I agree...exercise that noggin'...we are never to old to learn something new....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...