Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Blog is on a Best Blogs List



My blog is on  Healthline.com:  Best MS Blogs of the Year!

I never started out to be a MS blog...... as you can tell with a title like I have! 

 If I had spent more than 2 minutes on the name of my blog back in 2008.......it could have been a little more creative.  

I was thinking I am not a writer so what would I want to tell the world?   Be thankful cause it could be worse in a heartbeat! 

Just look around....it don't take long to see someone in worse shape than you are.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, congratulations, Kim! You are very deserving of this honor!

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations.

Elephant's Child said...

Congratulations. And yes to the looking around as well.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Way to go!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Congratulations! You really deserve it!

MadSnapper said...

I think your title is PERFECT for MS blog.. because it says just what it is. Stuff could always be worse... and that is your attitude that you share... you keep on keeping on and know that what ever is happening could always be worse

DUTA said...

Congrats! Well deserved honor! Your blog is a ray of hope to people with MS and not only.

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim - I have enjoyed reading your blog for a number of years now. Have a great weekend, too!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello, greetings and good wishes.

I am thrilled to note that you are in the best bloggers list. Fabulous. My hearty congratulations. Every one wants to be one of the best but many can't make this happen. All the more credit to you for your great achievement.

Best wishes

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Congratulations!

Small Kucing said...

Congratulations Kim !

You are an inspiration to others . I didn't know about MS till I bump into your blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...