Thursday, April 7, 2016

So Worth It


Seeing a pic of my grandson opening a box of goodies from us is worth all the little headaches I encountered.......To get it ready to ship before the mailman got here.

It took awhile to find out how I print the shipping label.  Yay I finally found the button to print!

Oh no!  Of all times the printer is out of ink!  I have never changed the ink before but I can say now......I know how to change the ink!

Now where did that button go to re-print that label? 

Oh the stress of technology!

No reason for this picture except he is the cutest horse groomer I ever saw!



9 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Kim - great story and pictures - life is good, God is good Amen
Love Gail
peace.....

Karen Mortensen said...

How sweet. So glad you got the package to him. He is adorable.

MadSnapper said...

i have found that if i really NEED the printer, like for a label or to sign something and scan and send back, there will be no ink, or the printer will not print... glad you learned how to do it and that he got the package and he is adorable brushing that horse

My Odd Sock said...

At least your horse groomer can hit the low spots! (No stooping over for you!)

Webster said...

Ho Kim, It sounds like you hit three for three: Ink Change, Print, and Label! Four if you add Wrap. . . Good job!

sprinkles said...

Technology is supposed to make our lives easier but sometimes makes it more difficult, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

You grandson is very cute and active...

diane b said...

He sure is a cute horse groomer and yes technology can cause stress when it stuffs up.

Joanne said...

Awwww he certainly is a cutie!!!!
Blessings, Joanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...