Friday, September 10, 2010

Tough Love around the Gym

Ok, around a small gym at Shepherd Center in Atlanta.  I said to my Physical Therapist, I cannot walk that far.  I became suspicious when I saw others walking around it.
 
She had me do some test walks.  After those, I started the 6 minute test with a stop watch. (with a walker)

I went around the Gym, 293 feet in 6 minutes!  I was so surprised that I could go around a  gym floor!  It seemed humongous.

This finishes my tough love series of Pain and Torture...I smile as I type this!

Make the effort, to do the impossible with your life.

9 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats to you for walking so far! Have a great weekend and relish in what you accomplished this week,

Jane

Eat To Live said...

Yay!!!! Good for you. You should be very proud of yourself.

Before you know it, you will be going around 2 times, then three times.....

Keep us posted..Terry

Julie said...

WooHooo!!! Way to go!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

awb said...

You are mighty, that's like a mile!

Andy

Heather said...

Good for you!

Thanks for stopping by.

Karen said...

Way to go, Kim!

God Whispers said...

Congratulations Kim for such an accomplishment! You are an encouragement. Blessings.

Joann Mannix said...

Big time congratulations! Keep up the great strides.

And I love your last line, "Make the effort, to do the impossible with your life." We should all strive for that.

Congratulations, again.

vonimoller said...

Make the effort, to do the impossible with your life.

Thanks Kim. Returned twice just to read that. Just to remember

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...