Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Memories 1977




I began and ended my acting career, in a Christmas Play, Grandpa Hangs the Holly.  It was a bunch of fun with Karen, Terry and Carol.  I still have the same skinny legs.  Everyone assumes I have those chicken legs now, because I do not walk much.

I have not changed much in over thirty years, except aging, of course. This was before the MS.   I had a very active life of a young lady, chores, played softball, volley ball, piano, art, school, Church, etc.

Life is just ordinary and wonderful at the same time.  I finally figured out the boring stuff, like cleaning, is just a normal life.  Enjoy life whatever the circumstances are.

I am doing fine with my medication side effects, now that it is over, I hope!

7 comments:

Far Above Rubies said...

Kim, you have such a beautiful spirit. Love hearing about you. Love the picture too. xox

Praying for you. All my love.

Jasmine
Windmills and Tulips

Pilar said...

Hey!! It has been so long since I was here last! I have been off blogging for a long time!
Love coming back to you though, always encouraging

Aries said...

Hi, I am one of your follower. I enjoy reading your post. I would like to forward an award to you. Come pick it up from my blog. Have a nice day

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great story! I love the picture. And I love how you always manage to get in wonderful bits of wisdom. May God bless you this week and allow you to continue feeling better. Take care my friend!

Weezer said...

You have such a wonderful outlook on life and take whatever life throws at your with such clarity and vision. I admire your postive insight. I have very few memories of my growing up. Isn't it nice to have something click and bring a memory or two back. I'm glad to hear that your medication reaction problems are better. Stay well, dear friend.

Kristin Ketilsdottir said...

HI,KIM - LOVELY BLOG AND YOUR SPIRIT IS SO WONDERFUL

Beautiful Mess said...

New here--but wanted to say HI!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...