Monday, December 7, 2009

Stability in Life


Life after 46 years of marriage.  My aunt and uncle have shown what it takes to have a long term life together.  This is a committment that has it's ups and downs of life. 

They have influenced my life through out, with help, such as when I fall, or just helping us move into a different home.  Being there for big events, like births, marriages and funerals is very important.  It does seem to be the small stuff that makes life.   They also did pastor the same Church for 30 plus years.

This does not seem to be a Christmas post, but stability is an unusual character in life.   When marriages are tough to last, if you hang in there, you can make it also.

4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

What a lovely couple!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful tribute to you Aunt and Uncle.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing they have been in my life as well. God has his hand upon them and will continue to use them until they work here on this earth is complete. I can't tell you how much they mean to me.

In Christ, Gayla

Karen said...

Oh, I loved this...thanks for posting a picture of Brother and Sister Brown...I think of them often...I loved the times I went to their church....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...