Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas In Hospital




It is wonderful to, not have to be in a hospital, on Christmas day.  My nephew did,  he is a tough kid.  He is showing the rest of us, how to live a normal life with challenges.  I know he does not think he is doing anything. He is just being the intelligent young man, that he is growing into. That is admirable.

Remember, these children's Hospitals on days like this, they do a wonderful job, of making Christmas special for the kids!  Once again, be thankful if you are not in a confined area on Christmas.

8 comments:

Chillaxin' said...

Kim that was sweet. You are the inspiration to all of us. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Coltan, so glad you are finally out of the hospital, I know everyone has been praying for you. GOD is good...:)
May you and your family get to have a very Merry Christmas....love ya'll

Mickey and Freda Moore

Charlene said...

Hope he had a happy Christmas! My mom is also in the hospital so I know it's no fun. Prayers and positive vibes!

Deborah Ann said...

Christmas in the hospital doesn't sound like much fun. Hope he comes home soon!

Sue Brown said...

Thank God for my Grandson Coltan, he is such a brave young man of 16 years old. He took going back to the hospital like a man. He had surgery about 10 days ago on his leg, and then he got such a bad infection in that leg. I am proud to be the GrandMother of such a strong Christian man....Love you Coltan...

Weezer said...

After working at the Medical College's Children Hospital for 17 years as a pediatric nurse, it was always my intent to make the experience for those on Christmas Day as close to home as possible. Things have changed now and it's not so easy. I'm glad it was as good an experience as it could have been. Which hospital?

Karen said...

I read about your nephew on Kelly's blog...looks like a lot of people have been blessed becuase of this young man....

Inday said...

Gratefulness is the sweet scent of your soul Kim and that is very rare to find in most human beings these days. Keep up the encouragement. As for your gorgeous nephew, I wish him well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...