Friday, July 17, 2009

THANKFUL FOR DAD AGAIN

My Dad has went back to the Mountains, needless to say this week has been busy. We are so blessed that Dad did not have to have major surgery, they could do something like glue, to repair him. The miracles of technology, what would have been major surgery a few years ago, can now be repaired easily.

We do have many technologies to be Thankful for. I could name everything like electricity, running water, computers, the list is endless. Some problems also. I think you get the point, just look back over one hundred years.

Do not forget to enter my first giveaway, by entering a comment before July 31st. I definitely appreciate any followers and readers.

7 comments:

SleightGirl said...

I'm constantly amazed at what technology can accomplish and it seems like every week it can do just a little bit more.

frugal southern mom said...

It is amazing what can be done today! I am so glad your Dad didnt have to have major surgery.

LisaG said...

It is nice to know you Dad will be fine. Thank God for new technology as you say.

Inday said...

Am glad your Dad is okay. There are still things in the past minus Tech that I will always be thankful for: the values that have been diminished in today's modern world.

In all entirety, I am as thankful as you for everything.

I am going to Blacktown tomorrow. Kindly watch what's coming in your mailbox.

Thanks for the address. To my dreamtime now.

Take care Kim.

blessedmom said...

Hi, Kim. How are you? I'm glad your Dad didn't need to undergo a major surgery. Yeah, thanks to technology. :) You have a blessed day! Take care always :)

Chillaxin' said...

Enjoyed what you wrote. It was great. Thank God for technology.

Sathira said...

I have an award for you. Please visit my blog to collect it. My blog add. : http://breakingmindset.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...