Thursday, June 4, 2009

RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA

Once again, I could not imagine what today would bring.

My husband went to the dentist and they sent him to an Oral Surgeon, to get the tooth extracted. The molar had split but the roots are so crooked that it might require gum surgery. Our daughter is driving him in the morning, I cannot drive that far with hand-controls, I get too tired.

That took all day since it was two dentists. That is not what I planned as our new empty-nest house. It is kind of nice to have the house for just the two of us. Coming home in the rain tonight was tough but still thankful for rain.

I will look into more products with "Stuff could always be worse" later. Now we are just living a normal life with ordinary challenges. I believe everyone has those days.

6 comments:

RA said...

Me and my husband are also having some molar problems. There is not enough space for them, and it is causing some major pain from time to time. Hope your husband's molar problems will be over soon. Have a wonderful day, Kim :)

Inday said...

I have those times many times in my life. So you're not alone Kim. Great to see your comments in my Skywatch Friday. I know the feeling about Empty Nest. Take care.

LisaG said...

I hope your husband's gum surgery went okay. Things will be okay soon and you two can enjoy your empty nest together, there's plenty of time.

We're getting some rain here too, and I am so glad, it has been a really hot dry season. My plants are getting some long needed water, too. :)

katherine said...

I wish he will be okay soon Kim. Empty nest?? I think, my nest is really empty for a year now. My husband got sick and he's there in NC and the doctor didn't allow him to travel bec it might give him trouble with his swollen cyst on the nerve between the brain and eye. But his okay now after the surgery. hope fully he can travel again by the end of this year. So i understand how you feel right now.

BTW, about my url, well, i just added 1128. before it was http://www.rklivengood.blogspot.com
now..it is
http://www.rklivengood1128.blogspot.com
sorry for the trouble and changes to my url..hehe

A.Marie said...

Hope that your hubby feels better...I hate it when I have problems with my teeth. UGH! I hope you are doing okay, also, and getting enough rest.

My Mom said that when my 3 other siblings and I moved out on our own, she was busier than ever, because we still needed her for this and that! :)

Anjanette Young said...

Oh your poor hubby, that sounds painful...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...