Sunday, April 12, 2009

RESURRECTION

Happy Easter as the day ends. We call this Resurrection Day in the Christian faith, I am saying this for some readers in other places of the world.

Three years ago I walked with a walker, in the church for the first time in years. I decided this is Resurrection Sunday so I will give my best effort, I did not know how far I could go, I would guess I walked one hundred steps. It had been so long since I walked that my eighteen year old child, did not remember me walking. I still have Multiple Sclerosis however it was a very personal Resurrection Day for me.
So whatever you need resurrected in your life is possible. Do not give up, Thy help cometh from the Lord.



To clarify my last post, a Chiroprator started the process for me, they work for some and others do not get the same result.

1 comment:

desperateblogger said...

your posts are such blessings! thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...