Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AWARDS

I was awarded this by a blogger Momma Young, in Nevada. I do not think I deserve it, but I accepted it, so that means something. I appreciate all comments, readers, followers. I am not a journalist but the blogging world has given a lot back to me. I want people to think positively, under whatever circumstances they are in. My theme and post I like the best is Grattitude.
The Mom that gave it to me is remarkable with 4 boys under 12, I do not know how she has time to think with her full life, but it is worth it.
I will not let this fill me with pride just appreciation.

THANK YOU MOMMA YOUNG (I could not find her real name)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anjanette Young said...

You do deserve it. Thank you for being an inspiration. :o)

Jerry said...

You definitely deserve it! You've obviously touched someone's life--making the world that much better. Congrats!
-jerry (http://www.jerryonlife.com/)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I am passing this award to Jerry On Life and How to Achieve Genuine Happiness. These are inspiring and uplifting.

Go to Momma Young's @ home to get instructions, or just click on the award picture and you should be able to copy it to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...